Google's Chrome OS Management console allows you to manage thousands of Chromebooks with ease. This is a web-based management console which makes it easy to deploy and control users, devices and apps across a fleet of Chromebooks.
- Track assets by assigning devices to users and get configuration and usage reports.
- Pre-install and block apps with blacklists, whitelists, extensions, and URLs.
- Create user groups and apply policies, apps, and settings to different sets of users.
- Control user access for those using your Chromebooks: prevent outside users from logging in, disable Guest Mode, or designate the specific users within your domain that can use a Chromebook.
- Configure network access by setting network and proxy settings to make it easy for users to get up and running and ensure they're protected by web filters and firewalls.
- Customize user features by modifying user settings like bookmark and app sync across computers and brand your devices with custom Chrome themes.
As of November 2015, a one time license for the business management console costs just $199 CAD or $58.86 CAD for 12 months. Education users can purchase a one time license for $40.24 CAD. You can purchase your licenses directly through us here at Interlockit.com.
Learn more about Chromebooks and the OS Management Console on our blog.